- Soufiane on JAI Condemns Ads Promoting Hate and Anti-Muslim Bigotry
- Peace At All Costs on Geller Ads Promote Hate and Anti-Muslim Bigotry: JAI Coalition Calls for Repudiation of Islamophobia!
- Peace At All Costs on About the Coalition Members
- aysha on JAI Condemns Ads Promoting Hate and Anti-Muslim Bigotry
- Avril on Geller Ads Promote Hate and Anti-Muslim Bigotry: JAI Coalition Calls for Repudiation of Islamophobia!
Tag Archives: Simon Wiesenthal Center
by Elly Bulkin on April 4, 2012 1 Cyrus McGoldrick At a time of almost daily reports of new ways in which the NYPD violates the civil liberties of people in the Muslim and Arab American community, a standing-room-only crowd at Manhattan’s Church of … Continue reading
Jewish Groups Denounce ‘Museum of Tolerance’ Builder Simon Wiesenthal Center for Support of Islamophobia by Alex Kane September 17, 2010 A coalition of four Jewish groups, backed by a wide array of peace and justice organizations, held a demonstration Sept. … Continue reading
April 6, 2011 Press Conference in front of the Museum of Tolerance Statement by Dinu Ahmed Thank you so much for having me here and thanks to all of you for coming out in solidarity with members of the Muslim … Continue reading
JEWS AGAINST ISLAMOPHOBIA For Immediate Release PROTESTERS AT WIESENTHAL MUSEUM OF TOLERANCE SAY: IT’S HYPOCRITICAL FOR AN INSTITUTION THAT HONORS THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE FREEDOM RIDES TO DISRESPECT THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY April 5, 2011, New York, NY—Immediately before a … Continue reading
JEWS AGAINST ISLAMOPHOBIA For Immediate Release October 20, 2010 JEWS AGAINST ISLAMOPHOBIA SAY THAT THE SIMON WIESENTHAL CENTER’S MUSEUM OF TOLERANCE IS NEITHER “TOLERANT” NOR AN APPROPRIATE SITE FOR UNITED NATIONS PROGRAMS! October 20, 2010, New York, NY—From 1:00 to … Continue reading